- Bolsover Contact Centre, 3 Cotton Street, Bolsover S44 6HA
- Clowne Contact Centre, The Arc, High Street, Clowne S43 4JY
- Shirebrook Contact Centre, 209 Station Road, Shirebrook NG20 8AF
- South Normanton Contact Centre, The Hub, Shiners Way, South Normanton DE55 2AA
The contact centres are your first point of contact with us and they provide a wide range of council services from Council tax to CAN rangers and contributions to the cost of TV licence applications to assisting with taxi licences. You can also report a number of issues to us like fly tipping, missed bins or litter or request services such as bulky waste collection through our Self Service (opens in a new window) portal or make a payment (opens in a new window).
- Contact Centre Performance April 2023 to June 2023 - Statistics from our Contact Centre service relating to email, face-to-face enquiries, telephone answering and live chats from April to June 2022.
At the Clowne contact centre we are working with Citizens Advice and hold an advice session every Tuesday. The appointments are free, impartial and confidential. To book a slot please call 0808 250 5702 between 9am-2pm Monday to Friday.
As part of our partnership with Hearing UK, we are assisting them by promoting their services to our communities. The organisation are able to offer free equipment for people with hearing problems, possibly through industrial deafness, illness , disability etc. We regularly stage drop in sessions with Hearing UK at our contact centres and available dates will be posted below.
Our staff will be undertaking training on the following dates which means they will be closed in the afternoon for face-to-face visits:
- 6 March 2024 – Contact centres close receptions at 12.30pm and will re-open at 9am 7 March 2024 (Telephones, Live Chat, email enquiries and Meet and Greet are open as usual)