In this week's episode,
- demolition work is continuing on Woburn Close in Blackwell as the Council looks to build a brand new development to help meet a local housing need,
- a group in Bolsover is appealing for new members to help them keep making a difference,
- Christmas is coming to South Normanton as they stage their annual Christmas Fair and Lights Switch on,
- Santa is also being kept busy in Langwith as he hosts a brunch at Rhubarb Farm,
- Council officials lay wreaths to remember and honour the fallen, and
- three young Scouts from the District tell us about the unexpected turn their jamboree experience took.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch (opens in a new window) with us.