- Bolsover Contact Centre, 3 Cotton Street, Bolsover S44 6HA
- Clowne Contact Centre, The Arc, High Street, Clowne S43 4JY
- Shirebrook Contact Centre, 209 Station Road, Shirebrook NG20 8AF
- South Normanton Contact Centre, The Hub, Shiners Way, South Normanton DE55 2AA
The Contact Centres are your first point of contact with us and they provide a wide range of council services from Council tax to CAN rangers and contributions to the cost of TV licence applications to assisting with taxi licences. You can also report a number of issues to us like fly tipping, missed bins or litter or request services such as bulky waste collection through our Self Service portal or make a payment.
- Contact Centre Performance April to December 2022 - Statistics from our Contact Centre service relating to email, face-to-face enquiries, telephone answering and live chats from April to June 2022.
At the Clowne Contact Centre we are working with Citizens Advice and hold an advice session every Tuesday. The appointments are free, impartial and confidential. To book a slot please call 0808 250 5702 between 9am-2pm Monday to Friday.