In this week's episode:
- Work is progressing well on a multi-million pound council house building scheme in Shirebrook
- Can you spare some time to volunteer in Bolsover District?
- The Three Inch Fools are performing a Shakespeare play with a difference at Hardwick Hall
- Bolsover is gearing up to stage its latest Artisan Market
- And take a guided walk in and around Langwith to learn more about the history and heritage of the area
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.