On this week's episode:
- make walking your New Year's resolution,
- ten students from Area 51 Martial Arts and Tricking Academy have put Bolsover District on the map with a 12-medal haul at the recent WAKO World Championships,
- a new Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Strategy has been introduced by Bolsover District Council to help those who find themselves in this unfortunate position,
- young people from across the District are taking their first step into the leisure industry after gaining qualifications in Sports Leadership, and
- a Whitwell business is bringing together local poets work into one special book.
We also have and extended interview with Area 51 Martial Arts and Tricking Academy who tells us how proud they are of their pupils for the recent success in the WAKO World Championships.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.