On this weeks' episode:
- Bolsover town could see a £15.48m investment as the Council bids for Levelling Up funding,
- a rogue and cavalier landlord has pleaded guilty to four counts of breaching a Criminal Behaviour Order,
- Bolsover Castle is set to host the Grand Medieval Joust over the August Bank Holiday,
- we get to see the beauty of Hardwick Hall and Park… from a unique vantage point,
- Westhouses association with the railways is continuing, and
- Pinxton’s history and heritage is set to come alive as part of an arts project.
We also have features on Tiny Town in Barlborough, a unique children’s role play centre experience and the tour guides of Hardwick Hall give us a unique view of this Elizabethan masterpiece through their roof tours.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.