In this week's episode:
- we talk to two local groups who are benefitting from the Bolsover District Community Lottery,
- a community foodstore in Shirebrook wants your help,
- sports clubs and organisations are being encouraged to sign up to two new sports workshops,
- work on a new 3G football pitch in Clowne is set to start,
- visit Barlborough Heritage and Resource Centre and find out about the past and present of this historic village, and
- burlesque dance classes aim to make women feel more empowered and confident about their bodies.
We also have an extended interview with Amanda Pell and David Pearson from the Shirebrook Storehouse to learn more about the project and how you can get involved.
If you have a story or have something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.