In this episode:
- Council Leader, Steve Fritchley talks to us about a Skills Audit the Council is undertaking
- Businesses and residents in our four town centres are being urged to complete surveys as we look to introduce Recovery Plans to bolster the economy.
- The Council and Action Housing are urging empty property owners to contact them so they can help bring their property back into use.
- A councillor from Clowne is taking up a fight against the Department for Work and Pensions after being told their Post Office Card Account will close in November.
- A Bolsover resident is issued with a £100 Fixed Penalty Notice for failing to clear up after their dog.
- And a fundraising effort is being mounted to bring back a family clubhouse at Glapwell FC
We have a good range and mix of stories this week, so I do hope you enjoy watching it. We also have extended interviews about the Town Centre Recovery Action Plans (under Council services) and Glapwell FC (under the Community heading on Bolsover TV), so please do take a look at these as well.