Bolsover District, along with the rest of Derbyshire, will be placed in the highest level of restrictions (Tier 3) from Wednesday 2 December.
Under tier 3 the restrictions mean:
- no mixing of households indoors or in most outdoor places apart from support bubbles, maximum of 6 in some outdoor spaces (parks, sports courts, public gardens)
- pubs, restaurants and cafés remain closed, except for take-away, delivery or drive-through
- shops, hair salons, gyms, leisure centres and swimming pools can open
- indoor entertainment venues closed
- avoid unnecessary travel out of the area apart from work, childcare, education, medical attention, youth services, caring responsibilities
- no overnight stays outside of local area unless for work, education or similar reasons
- everyone who can work at home should do so
- early years settings, schools, colleges and universities open, registered childcare, other supervised activities for children and childcare bubbles permitted
- places of worship open but people should not mix with anyone not in the household or bubble
- 15 guests are allowed at weddings and 30 mourners at funerals, no wedding receptions are allowed
- exercise classes and organised sport can take place outdoors but avoid higher-risk contact activity, none indoors unless it is with a household or bubble, organised sport for elite athletes, under 18s and people with disabilities can continue
- events should not take place, drive in events permitted
For more information please refer to the government website.
- NHS COVID-19 app - businesses like pubs, restaurants, hairdressers and cinemas are urged to ensure they have NHS QR code posters visible on entry so customers who have downloaded the app can use their smartphones to easily check-in
- NHS and NHS 111 online service
- Full guidance on staying alert and safe
- GOV.UK Government response
- Report self-isolation to BDC
Useful websites and information
- Business Support
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derbyshire Safeguarding
- Beware of scams
- Domestic Abuse Helpline - 08000 198668
- British Sign Language (BSL) videos explaining what coronavirus is and how to prevent the spread on Sign Health.
- Information about coronavirus (COVID-19) is available in a variety of languages.