The Prime Minister has ordered a national lockdown for England which means people will only be able to leave their homes for limited reasons, with measures expected to stay in place until mid-February.
For more information please refer to GOV.UK.
- NHS COVID-19 app - businesses like pubs, restaurants, hairdressers and cinemas are urged to display the NHS QR code posters on entry so customers who have downloaded the app can use their smartphones to easily check-in.
- NHS and NHS 111 online service
- Full guidance on staying alert and safe
- GOV.UK Government response
- Report self-isolation to BDC
Useful websites and information
- Business Support
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derbyshire Safeguarding
- Beware of scams
- Domestic Abuse Helpline - 08000 198668
- British Sign Language (BSL) videos explaining what coronavirus is and how to prevent the spread on Sign Health.
- Information about coronavirus (COVID-19) is available in a variety of languages.